About Colorado Springs & Las Vegas Lawyer, Kim Welch
Kim Welch has over 28 years of legal experience, including extensive experience as an attorney for the insurance industry. She champions the interests of all of her clients in regards to both personal injury and bankruptcy. She proudly serves the Colorado Springs and Las Vegas Metro areas.
Recently Named Personal Injury Attorney of the Year (2020) for Colorado
Protecting the Law Since 1992
A Former Insurance Defense Attorney Specializing in Personal Injury & Bankruptcy
Ms. Welch is a former insurance defense attorney, who now thrives on fighting for the rights of victims of the negligence of others regarding personal injury and truck and auto accidents. She also helps her clients get back on their feet, financially, with her bankruptcy services.
She has received the following awards and recognitions for her dedication to the practice of law:
- Personal Injury Attorney of the Year (Colorado), as part of the Legal Elite Awards 2020 by US Business News.
- Selected as a Top 100 trial lawyer for the State of Colorado for both 2019 and 2020 by the National Trial Lawyers Association.
- Chosen as a Top 10 attorney by the National Association of Personal Injury Attorneys for 2020.
- Nominated in the Best Lawyer category in the Colorado Springs Gazette’s Best of the Springs 2019.
- Previously selected by Super Lawyers as the Mountain States Rising Star for her excellence in practice.
- Selected as one of Colorado Springs’ 10 Best Truck Accident Lawyers by Expertise.com.
She earned a Bachelor of Science in Business from Upper Iowa University with a 4.0 GPA. She also graduated 12th in her class at Boyd School of Law at the University of Nevada Las Vegas, one of the country’s top 100 Law Schools.
When Ms. Welch is not busy tending to her client’s needs, she enjoys long distance running, weight lifting, hiking, and camping. She is also an avid football fan and sports fanatic, a gear head with a love of Corvettes, and enjoys listening to, and playing, music.
Why Choose Us For Your Personal Injury Case?
Honest, Expert Legal Advice
Communication is Key
Thousands of Cases Successfully Resolved
The Philosophy that has Helped Our Colorado Springs & Las Vegas Clients
The Client Comes First
We pride ourselves on open and honest communication with our clients.